- Pearl Cup Coffee Coming to Sylvan | Thirty! (February 23, 2012) - This will be the popular local coffee shop's third location.
- National Real Estate Firm Wood Partners Has Signed On As Co-Developer of Sylvan | Thirty (December 20, 2011) - The well-respected firm, which specializes in hight density and mixed-use communites, will help oversee the construction of our West Dallas mixed-use development.
- Locally-Renowned Chef Sharon Hage Signs on as Culinary Curator for the yet-to-be named West Dallas Incubator (December 7, 2011) - When Sylvan | Thirty opens next year, the highly anticipated West Dallas mixed-use development will be hone to a unique food concept: a "culinary incubator" that helps artisan and star-up food entrepreneurs
- Locally-Owned Custom Butcher, Matador Meat & Wine,To Open North Oak Cliff/West Dallas Location at Sylvan | Thirty (November 14, 2011) - Local artisan butcher Matador Meat & Wine has announced it will be open Fall 2012 at Sylvan | Thirty
- Local Family-Owned Organic Grocer, Cox Farms Market,To Open North Oak Cliff/West Dallas Location at Sylvan | Thirty (March 9, 2011) - Duncanville-based Cox Farms Market to open at Sylvan and Fort Worth Avenues in Fall 2012; Grocer will be anchor tenant at Sylvan | Thirty mixed-use development
- Sylvan | Thirty Breaks Ground (December 14, 2010) - Demolition has begun for Sylvan |Thirty
- Sylvan | Thirty Unveils Site Plan (August 9, 2010) - Set to open in Fall 2012, mixed-use development to revive nearly seven acres at the crossroads of West Dallas and North Oak Cliff
In the news: